Merchants House, Law’s Close, 339-343 High Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife
The Merchants House at Law’s Close is modern work space in a stunning historic 16th Century Merchant’s House on Kirkcaldy’s High Street with beautiful sea views and a landscaped garden to the rear. Located in the heart of Kirkcaldy a short walk from the bus and train station.
Law’s Close provides tranquil workspaces with stunning period features to impress both clients and colleagues. The property includes work suites ranging from small individual to large open plan units. All offices have access to a communal kitchen and benefit from free communal use of boardroom facilities. The landscaped garden to the rear provides Residents with free fruit during harvest season.
- Modern work space in stunning historic building
- Oldest building in Kirkcaldy with historic prestige
- Carved wood panelled rooms
- Communal reception room on first floor
- Tranquil training / Workshop/ Conference space with sea or garden views
- Photography and Film location
- High Street location with local area named after building
- Garden with theatre space and free fruit from trees
- Sociable community kitchen
- Venue for private parties and dining
- Good public transport links