Win a Wedding ceremony
This competition is closed
This competition closed on 14th March 2022. For more information on all our wedding venues, please visit weddings.shbt.org.uk.
Win a wedding ceremony at one of our venues
We know how hard the last few years have been, and that there are so many couples out there who are thinking ‘let’s just get married!’ – so if you are looking for a wedding ceremony in 2022, then we have a great opportunity for you.
What can you win?
- The prize for this competition is a wedding ceremony at one of our venues – there will be three winners: one for Riddle’s Court, one for Custom House and one for Strathleven House
- Ceremonies must take place in 2022, on a Monday-Friday with dates subject to availability
- The prize covers the venue hire for a 2 hour wedding ceremony, all onsite furniture and decoration, and event staff time
- Drinks and canapes can be provided after the ceremony for an additional cost
- Any additional furniture/linen can be provided for an additional cost
- The ceremony can form part of a larger celebration where the venue can accommodate it (such as a full wedding or extended drinks reception) and the value of the competition prize will be deducted from the total cost
- For Riddle’s Court only: a two-night stay in the King’s Chamber can be added on, subject to availability, at an additional cost
- Capacities for the ceremony or additional wedding celebrations may vary between venues
The competition closes on the 14th March. For a copy of our full Terms and Conditions, click here.
There are three ways to enter this competition and win your wedding ceremony:
- When enquiring via our website, remember to quote ‘SHBTCEREMONY’ in your enquiry for a chance to be entered into the competition
- Visit our social media channels and follow the instructions there
Enquire via our dedicated weddings website for a chance to win your wedding ceremony!
we are hiring
Posted on: 11.10.23
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director to lead this Building Preservation Trust, providing strategic vision, financial management and leadership. Additionally, you will play a vital role in spearheading fundraising efforts, particularly with key funding bodies such as the Heritage Lottery Fund and Historic Environment Scotland. Managing the Trust’s portfolio of heritage buildings and ensuring their financial sustainability through tenancy agreements and commercial activities will be a key focus.
Concrete Conversations: the conservation of scottish modernism
Posted on: 10.10.23
SHBT is offering a short series of lectures discussing Modern Architecture. These “Concrete Conversations” will explore how this new challenge invites us to rethink not just Modernism, but Historic preservation too
Port House saved from Buildings at Risk Register
Posted on: 09.03.23
SHBT congratulates Jedburgh Community Trust on the reopening of the Port House as a Community Resource Hub.