Win a Wedding ceremony
This competition is closed
This competition closed on 14th March 2022. For more information on all our wedding venues, please visit weddings.shbt.org.uk.
Win a wedding ceremony at one of our venues
We know how hard the last few years have been, and that there are so many couples out there who are thinking ‘let’s just get married!’ – so if you are looking for a wedding ceremony in 2022, then we have a great opportunity for you.
What can you win?
- The prize for this competition is a wedding ceremony at one of our venues – there will be three winners: one for Riddle’s Court, one for Custom House and one for Strathleven House
- Ceremonies must take place in 2022, on a Monday-Friday with dates subject to availability
- The prize covers the venue hire for a 2 hour wedding ceremony, all onsite furniture and decoration, and event staff time
- Drinks and canapes can be provided after the ceremony for an additional cost
- Any additional furniture/linen can be provided for an additional cost
- The ceremony can form part of a larger celebration where the venue can accommodate it (such as a full wedding or extended drinks reception) and the value of the competition prize will be deducted from the total cost
- For Riddle’s Court only: a two-night stay in the King’s Chamber can be added on, subject to availability, at an additional cost
- Capacities for the ceremony or additional wedding celebrations may vary between venues
The competition closes on the 14th March. For a copy of our full Terms and Conditions, click here.
There are three ways to enter this competition and win your wedding ceremony:
- When enquiring via our website, remember to quote ‘SHBTCEREMONY’ in your enquiry for a chance to be entered into the competition
- Visit our social media channels and follow the instructions there
Enquire via our dedicated weddings website for a chance to win your wedding ceremony!
New Perspectives on the Country House Lecture Series
Posted on: 29.04.22
SHBT is offering a short series of lectures with a slightly different take on the country house in Scotland.
Our Commitment to the Climate Emergency
Posted on: 06.11.21
The Scottish Historic Buildings Trust (SHBT) recognise the current climate emergency and are committed to doing what we can to play our part in mitigating the effects of Climate Change.
SHBT to take over the Tron Kirk on the Royal Mile, Edinburgh
Posted on: 24.05.21
The City of Edinburgh Council has given the green light to the Scottish Historic Buildings Trust to take forward a project to restore the much-loved Tron Kirk on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile.